By 2019, over two-thirds of airlines are expected to operate connected aircraft. Have you made the right inflight connectivity decisions for your airline?
Yet, with many connectivity solutions on the market and much confusion over the best option, it's getting more and more difficult for airlines to determine the best solution for their business.
Download our latest eBook, "Open Architecture: The Key to Future-proofing Inflight Connectivity," for insight into choosing the right service provider to help you unlock the benefits of connected operations.
In this eBook, we explore:
- the opportunity for connected aircraft;
- what a connected aircraft can offer – for passengers and your business;
- where we stand with connectivity today;
- factors influencing today's IFC technology decisions;
- two opposing views for meeting connectivity demands;
- benefits of an open-architecture approach; and
- future-proofing your connectivity decisions.
Get this and more at our Inflight Connectivity Resource Center.