Over the next 10 years, Direct-To-Home (DTH) subscription revenues are projected to increase 22% to $10.7B
Pay-TV subscriptions and ad revenue continue to offer an advantage to programmers looking to enter the Asia-Pacific market. Though competition for audiences across distributors is fierce, linear TV consumption in the Asia-Pacific market remains strong.
Let’s debunk some myths and explore these essential truths about TV distribution methods in APAC:
- TV delivers more revenue for programmers
- Traditional media consumption still favors linear
- Satellite distribution doesn’t suffer the same challenges as OTT
- Satellite can meet the growing demand for high-quality content
- The right partner makes all the difference